[Latest News][6]

Biz
Celebrity
childcare
crime
Health
others
Politics
relationships
Religion
sports

Victoria Beckham Wins Best Brand Award At The 2014 British Fashion Awards

Former Spice girls band member and Fashion designer, Victoria Beckham has been crowned the Best Brand at the 2014 British Fashion awards. This is just after two days her husband, David Beckham, and Son, Brooklyn, were involved in a car crash. In her acceptance, VB expressed her gratitude to her husband for his support and inspiration. Also, thanked her team in an emotional speech. She said: ‘Wow, thank-you. I am so so proud to be British and incredibly proud to have built my brand in the UK. I want to thank my team. I love you all so much and this is for all of you. ‘We’ve come a long way since that Spice Girls dressing room. David, you inspire me every day. You support me. You make this possible. I adore you and my children. ‘Any my parents, you love me unconditionally and I know I am a pain in the bottom.’

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search