[Latest News][6]

Biz
Celebrity
childcare
crime
Health
others
Politics
relationships
Religion
sports

Footballer escapes Poisonous insect bite as she woke up from bed. OMG!

 
 Rivers Angels FC of  Port Harcourt left-footed attacker, Grace Ime has a reason to thank God.  She woke up from bed and saw this poisonous insect on her bed, but she was not hurt by the insect.  See what Grace wrote -
"Wow I woke up 2 see this on my bed.......& it didn't hurt me.......is God not wonderful......‪#‎withagratefulhrt‬#joyonspeakable........full filling the gospel that says......I shall tread upon snakes, scopions , & even centipedes..... But it shall not by any means hurt me.....Glorrrrry am alive 2 God"

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search