[Latest News][6]

Biz
Celebrity
childcare
crime
Health
others
Politics
relationships
Religion
sports

BBNaija:How my ex-boyfriend raped me - Vandora

Big Brother Naija housemate, Vandora has revealed her ex-boyfriend always raped her.
She disclosed this while talking about rape, sexual assault and consent to Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, and Teddy A.
According to her, her ex-boyfriend always raped her when she was asleep. She said she didn’t know it was rape because they were dating.
Vandora said, ”Whenever I was asleep, I just wake up with some of my clothes missing.”
”Then I discovered he had already “raped” me.
”I didn’t see it as “anything”, since we were both dating.”
Source:http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/06/bbnaija-ex-boyfriend-raped-vandora/

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search